We are creating a new app to migrate our current configurator website onto Shopify platform. The app will work like a tee shirt app, an example is the printify shopify app.
The goal is to have a functional app to migrate our New Zealand website. Eventually we will have a public app in the Shopify app store. Realistic we are aiming for a functional private app.
We have two independent php online private websites, these are backend websites that run our front facing public website. The two websites are called MCI and Intranet. MCI is a configuration database that contains all the data require for our website. The Intranet is where our orders go to be processed and where all our customer data is stored.
These are the major components of the app:
1. Set up - a series of five pages that config the app on how it communicates with MCI
2. Model page
3. Parts page
This how the app will function.
On a static page created by the app in set up stage we use angularJS and jquery to create a configurator that allows customers to find their computer model and then upgrades available for this model. Example is here [login to view URL]
When a customer buys a product and checks out on Shopify, it also adds the order to our Intranet (external php website). Both shopify and intranet orders need to be sync'd together. This is where the app performs like a drop ship application. We have multiple websites in different countries, all orders get sent to the one intranet. From there we process the order and then notify customers of the tracking details when the order is complete. This needs to be sync'd with Shopify.
What I am looking for is overall cost and milestones that break the project up into parts.
I think 4 or 5 milestones, each attached to a value. Complete the milestone = release the payment.
It depends on how you work, I was thinking
1. Create all the screens for the app. Get every screen for the app made but not hooked up to data or functioning.
2. Connect mci to the set up pages and have the set up pages work
3. Create the set up tab. Either we re-run set up script or have a set up tab or tabs to change any set up data.
4. Create functioning model page
5. Create functioning parts page
6. Create orders page and have it display orders
7. functioning app - it all connects together
I also need an estimated timeframe in completing the work.
68 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $7769 på dette job
Hi, I am Preferred Freelancer and expert in Shopify app development and customization. I have 6.5 years of experience and have built 40+ private and public apps in shopify. Let's discuss about tee shirt app