** This could be a Python script and should be able to do the following **
The script will use Python 3.6 on Red Hat Linux server 7.5
1) Iterate through the files in the folder and convert .txt and .parquet files to .csv files
2) In the .txt files there are line items with the value "NaN' and these lines with the entry "NaN" should be removed before saving the file as .CSV
3) Create a script to run on Red Hat Linux server which will do the following:-
Read multiple CSV files grouped under 3 folders - Good, Bad and Normal (Same data fields) on a folder and generate a CSV file with one line item for each file.
For example we will have close to 1000 CSV files with data points > DateTime, EquipmentID etc.
The generated csv file will have the following fields:
- Start Date Time - Earliest date Time from the CSV File
- End date Time - Latest date Time from the CSV File
- Equipment ID
- Name of the folder the file is in (For Example : good, bad or normal)
I am attaching a sample of "FACT" file to be created with 3 sample data files under the folder "Bad"
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $138 på dette job
Hi, dear How are you? I read your proposal and i am really inteested in your job I am good at Python, so i will satisfy you in short time I will delivery great result before your deadline Regards
Hi, I have 3+ years of experience in scripting using Python and Shell. I have gone through your requirement and I can complete it early and easily. Kindly let me know when should we start? Thanks.