Seeking Blockchain Engineer / Cryptocurrency Developer
Can be remote or based in NYC or LA.
- Experience with P2P Networking and distributed systems.
- Experience building applications in these languages: Python, C, C++, C#, golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, or Clojure.
- Interest in Bitcoin, distributed systems, DHTs or cryptography.
- Understand cryptography, asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Understand consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, Paxos, etc).
- Understanding of Bitcoin, including familiarity with Bitcoin transaction scripting and knowledge of how Bitcoin and various other CryptoCurrencies differ.
Blockchain and software development.
- Full Stack developer with knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience in server-side languages including such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc..
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Mention any additional frameworks, libraries, or other technology relevant to your project/company.