When there is an incoming call Twilio will make a post to a given endpoint.
The script need to respond to that post doing the following:
1) Extract the calling number
2) Call an api passing the number. This API will return a JSON with a list of numbers to call
3) Call multiple numbers at the same time, if anyone answer a manual human detection needs to be perform ([login to view URL])
4) If no one pass the check or a timeout is reached another set of numbers provided in the JSON has to be called ( restart from point 3 )
5) If a person pass the check the call need to be connected with incoming call and all others pending calls need to be terminated