Program written in whatever language you want that will run on a linux server, communicate with a mysql database, support multithreading, and make use of multiple ips.
1. Write a class to communicate with an HTTP XML api
1. Use this class to scrape listings off the website
1. Support configurable scraping intervals and randomize those intervals to avoid detection
2. Make use of multiple ips on a linux server for the web requests. Website has a minimum polling rate of 2 minutes per ip. Use multiple ips to poll every ~5 seconds.
3. Use pagination.
4. Use regex to extract a value
5. Insert listings into a mysql database
6. Create algorithm to link duplicate listings by the same user together in database
7. Create algorithm to link users with multiple accounts together in database
8. Create algorithm to compare listing prices to local database
9. Compare listings against a configurable table of criteria
2. Create methods to list/edit/post/delete listings on website
3. Create methods to send/receive/list messages on website
1. Insert all conversations into local mysql database
2. Automatically send message with preconfigured text. Attempt to exact answers from any replies
4. Once daily check listings in local database against website for any changes. Insert any changes in a table
5. Integrate Plivo to send/receive text messages
1. Send message with preconfigured text. Attempt to exact answers from any replies.
This program needs to have clear and concise code. Please do not bid unless you are very experienced. I also need a website front end designed and possibly an iPhone app. If you are able to do this as well let me know.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $1198 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks