Looking for a reservation script like this one: [url removed, login to view] ------with payment processing
ONLY PRE-MADE SCRIPTS *without encryption and licensing*
provide link to demo and let me know your FINAL price
*include with and without installation price*
On the main page, the visitor is able to:
- switch the display language (if the administrator has choosed the multiple language option)
- list properties
- sort by name
- sort by price
- sort by number of bedrooms
- perform a in-depth search based on several criteria: location, country, price range, availability period, utilities.
Each property has a short description on the main page:
- price (per day)
- location (country)
- number of bedrooms
- a clickable image
- a "Tell me more" link
The property detail page contains a more detailed description of the property:
- location (country, region/department)
- number of bedrooms
- detailed description of the property
- information about the available utilities (phone, internet, TV, washing machine, etc) in a graphical, easy to understand format
- several images of the property
- "Booking" link
The booking process.
After clicking on the Booking link, the client enter a detailed availability calendar for the chosen property, in which he can check the boxes corresponding to the days he/she is interested. The client is also able to make reservations for several properties simultaneously.
In a second step, he has to complete a booking form with his details. He receives a confirmation of the reservation.
For details about the administrative area specifications go here.
Administration area specifications
The administrative interface provides several functions for the management of a single or a group of properties.
The main functions are described below.
A. List/Add/Modify/Activate/Deactivate properties.
Provides a summary list of all properties registered in the system with quick access to the individual configuration interface. Add a property: short description (255 characters), detailed description (upto 4000 characters, HTML tables & simple tags accepted), upload images, location (region/state, country), available amenities. Each listing can be individually activated/deactivated. Custom taxes can be defined, also different price ranges (low season, regular season, high season). One of the most important features of the script is the possibility to choose between daily, weekly and monthly bookings for a property (each property has a reservation/availability calendar which can be configured either on a daily or weekly rental basis). You can also define period of days, in case you would like tor ent the property for weekends or midweeks.
B. Custom fields, reservation form fields, amenities.
Each property has 5 associated custom fields, in order to allow the input of additional details which cannot be included in the description field (such as general tourist informations, access details, etc). You can add another fields to the reservation form, as well as additi
C. Reservation management. User management.
Provides a general summary of the reservations for all the properties registered in the system with quick access to the listing of approved and waiting approval reservations and the reservation calendar of each property. Statistics are also available and also access to the booking calendar in order to manually add reservations.
The administrator can also add users (property owners) to the system. Once granted the access, the users are able to manage themselves their properties and reservations, without the administrator intervention.
D. General system configuration.
This option allows:
- configuration of email message sent to the client after reservation (email notifications are also sent to the property owner (user) and system administrator, when a reservation is made)
- configuration of the main administrative email account
- choosing the currency and the display language
- configuration of taxes applicable to the basic prices
- activation of multiple language display option (allowing the visitors to switch between languages while browsing the client interface)
- setting up the number of properties displayed in the client interface
Within the administrative interface, each property can be individually managed using several options:
1. Delete - delete the property and all details associated with it.
2. Modify - modify the property characteristics
3. Images - List, Add or Delete images
4. Years - define the years for which reservations are available
5. Months - define months and days for which reservations are available
6. Reservations - manage the reservations for the property (approve, decline, modify an existing reservation)
7. Discounts - define discounts applicable to the property for longer periods of time.
8. Taxes - choose the taxes associated with the property.
9. Definition of different prices for a property (high, low, regular season).
10. Choose between 5 display patterns for property details.