I need a PHP script that will allow me to redirect web traffic based on city and state data retrieved from the MaxMind's GeoIP City/ISP/Organization Web Service. I need a admin backend that I can define the cities and states that will redirect to specific urls based on the ip address of the visitors.
The main features I need are:
1. Retrieve city and state info of website visitors from the MaxMind GeoIP database via the web.
2. Match this info to a database of urls.
3. Redirect each visitor to the proper url.
4. Log each redirect's ip, date/time, and url
5. Build admin backend to set which cities and states redirect to which urls.
6. A report page showing statistics of redirects in the admin area.