I would like to build a Reddit account management tool.
- It will work on Linux servers and will have a web browser admin interface using mySQL as a database
- It will be used for managing hundreds of Reddit accounts with multi threading support (multiple accounts performing tasks in the same time)
- It will assign alternative details (display resolution, user-agent, referrer, system, browser and so on...) to each account to make accounts look like realistic web surfers (this needs to be tested by making the script visit one of my websites before we put it in the work to avoid making damage to expensive old Reddit accounts)
- It will be mimicking human browsing with random time delays and scrolling to avoid any recognition from Reddit algorith
- It will be design to do commenting and upvoting/downvoting
- It will have a output log of all actions and errors
I will give you detailed description of design and loops design after we agree to cooperate on the chat. Please let me know if you have any further questions inside your proposals. This will also show me that you really did bid on my project after reading the description rather than having an automatic bid like the most freelancers on Freelancer.com
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1096 på dette job
Hello Sir! I'm ready to take part in this project if you ok with my bid. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. I am really interested to work on this project. Kind Regards, Aleksandr.
Hi, I m very inserted to do this job and i can build a Reddit account management tool with all other features you mention here, i am professional software engineer. just knock me on chat. Thanks Rashedul