I have an older website which I would like to revise. It is an older website with perfect HTML, but was created over 10 years ago. It is a long landing page that works, but for mobile browsers the information is too long.
1. I want to make it HTML5 compliant and also mobile responsive.
2. Tablets should simply have the page reduced - the width of the main lander image is 800px
3. I want portions of the text removed if a mobile phone is browsing the site.
4. I DO NOT want "tables" - !!!
5. I want Schema inserted where necessary for the page and for the product - there is only 1 product, an ebook.
6. The website is to remain the same size on desktop
Please view the text file, it has a link to the website I wish to have changed.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $61 for this job
Hello, Honorable Hiring Manager, Relevant Skills and Experience I am Expert Web Developer & I have 7+ years of experience. Web Development and Graphics designer Proposed Milestones $61 USD - Project Milestone
hi, i can help you with your project. send me more information about via [url removed, login to view] chat. regards Habilidades y experiencia relevante linux php html5 boostrap jquery Htos propuestos $25 USD - milestone