Looking for a developer who can work in the following languages and environments:
- Ubuntu LAMP 16.04 on a digitalocean server
- Filezilla for sftp transfer of python & php code to active LAMP server
- PHP forms in generic, basic, stripped down browser to read/write to json files
- python3 code for executing main() loop with imports throughout remaining code
- websocket connection (existing code in place) to pull high speed data
- pandas or rapidjson for storing arrays of websocket data, or a large single array for a specific timespan of data
- conversion of pseudo code and instructions of what manipulations are needed to be performed on the data. end result is php code or python code that performs the task at hand
- plotly in python a bonus, or just show me you can pick it up quickly ([url removed, login to view]). will need to display plots of certain data in web browser via html/php page.
The architecture of the application is as such - there is a digitalocean server that will be running a python script 24/7, utilizing a websocket api connection to get data and to send commands, with a php browser interface (literally just [url removed, login to view] ) where dropdowns allow a user to input a selection for each drop down and then update a json file utilized by the python code. It's worth noting that I already have some code and an extensive architecture map that will just need to have the modules made and integrated into a working, stable system.
We will have a main() module, pulling [url removed, login to view] file info, pulling [url removed, login to view] file info, pulling [url removed, login to view] file info, and then using the info in those files to operate inside of the main()
Within main(), we also have a websocket_client() module that interacts with the websocket to give us access to account data, market data, and to execute orders. The commands for this are documented and github resources are being updated as changes are made by the data owner's developers.
Still inside of main(), we run dataframer() which will populate a dataframe with account data, market data, and flag data. For this, we utilize [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] to adjust how the market data is analyzed and acted upon.
We then have some algorithms and analyses that are applied to the data pulled from the websocket, and analyzed at the same rate that the data updates. Flags are turned on and off as conditions are met, and a final pass of logical checks (virtually if/else statements) are made before commands are sent back through the websocket. There are much more details on this specifically once we are working together. Code has already been generated in python3 to make this connection and it will need to be integrated. Unless, of course, you have a better way of doing it!
This will be running on a digitalocean server while a php browser page is re-executed via crontabs in ubuntu. I can assist you with this but I prefer you know what I'm talking about so you can work without my assistance. The php page can be very simple, or utilize some basic html, but will serve the purpose of modifying the inputs of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] to essentially control and optimize the algorithms.
Experience with microsoft excel a bonus, primarily to expedite the concept transfer of analysis on a specific range of data. Certain data manipulations will be done in excel and you'll need to use either rapidjson or pandas to store and manipulate that data.
As time goes on, data will be collected and calculations will be made. The results of that will need to be stored and reported via web browser to indicate performance over specific time frames for the active account.
Strong english skills are preferred as this project is technical in nature and will require some discussion between us.