My custom module needs 2 AJAX powered functions:
1) Change a field in the profile of the current user
2) Add a node
The AJAX power is needed in combination with Twitter Bootstrap modals.
My module shows a page to the user (see [url removed, login to view]) with:
- a button to change the period of the user (the period is a field of the List type in the Account settings (see [url removed, login to view]).
- a list of nodes with content type 'item', with a button to ask for more information. The button changes to 'info requested' when a node of the 'item_info_request' content type exists. This node has 2 fields with entity references to the user and the item (see [url removed, login to view]).
This is what I expect:
- A click on the first button shows a modal (see [url removed, login to view]) with a form, which contains the 'period' field from the user account (currently this is a hard coded form, but this should chance as the values of this field could be changed in the future). After changing the value and when the user clicks "Save changes", this change should be handled by an AJAX request, the modal has to close and the value must appear on the page.
- A click on a 'Request info' button shows a modal (see [url removed, login to view]) with just some text and a "Request now" button. When the user clicks this button, an AJAX request should add a node of the 'item_info_request' type, referencing the item type in one field, and the user in the other field. After the AJAX request is done, the modal should close and the button should change to "Info requested" (this button is disabled)
The modals are already working, I expect only adding the AJAX power to these modals. The actual process of adding a node is not necessarily required, as long as there are clear indications in the module code where this should be added.
An example project with dummy data is available with all project files. FTP access and admin access to this Drupal installation is possible if needed.
As this is basically adding AJAX power to two modals, I believe this should not take much time for an experienced programmer.
Please let me know when you expect to finish this task.
It there are any questions, feel free to ask.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €59 for this job
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!