Due to an unexpected personal circumstance my developer was not able to finish this development. Some small changes associated with errors fix and final implementing of PROTX credit card solution on my modified Shop-Script based e-commerce system. The works required are as follow:
1) Change composition of VendorTxCode. Current code uses customer login as part of VendorTxCode the need to be changed to use the actual requestor of transaction login (User of administrator)
2) Standardise all VemdorTxCode structure between two tables.
3) Add original order number to the RefundTransaction table.
4) Add a refund accumulator in the protx_transaction table. Each time a refund is issued add amount refunded to the accumulator. Not allow refund if refund accumulator value is grater than the amount originally charged. (Partial refund must be allowed but sum of the partial refund must not exceed the original payment.
5) Finalise “completion indicator” update for admin on both tables. Administrator must able to mark an transaction item as completed to be used for purge function development in the future phase.
6) Complete implement deferred/REPEATDEFERRED processing.
7) Complete implementation test with Protx including any error fix.
I will give you access to my development system that the current test code is partially functioning.
By bidding and accepting this project the developer agree to assign all the right that include but not limited to copyright, patent related to this development to e-Master Limited.
1) VSP Server Protocol and Integration [url removed, login to view]
2) The VSP Server Payment Process in [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view] (Transaction database structure)
4) [url removed, login to view] (Transaction database data example)
5) [url removed, login to view] (Refund database structure)
6) [url removed, login to view] (Refund database data example)