Website Prototype (Basic)
Develop a small website (minimum four pages) that you consider represents an effective prototype for a re-launch of this larger website.
The website must be ‘hand-code’. The site needs to be in HTML and CSS, not using any WYSIWYG editor.
This site will be a prototype, that will be edited, therefore only basic features are needed that can be edited by any user.
It must be coded using HTML5 & CSS3 and validate against the W3C Validators.
• It is essential that your site is ready to be online, ready to be used on a webserver.
• The website must contain 4 pages; Home, About, Products, Contact
• Must be coded in both HTML (for pages) and CSS (for visual)
• Working Navigation
• Design of the website will be needed blank, just the basic, ‘background’ code is needed.
• User friendly look
• Easy Format
• Loads Quickly
• Space for any images/text
• Sitemap needed
• Meta tags needed on the website