PLEASE HELP US TO RESTORE THE TRAFFIC FROM OLD SITE TOO NEW ONE SINCE WE LOST IT ALL. It is server set up and www to none www related. - server stuff mostly.
1. Restore old site (it is on the same server), add the sitemap, attach it to IP address, cpanel so it restores all the indexed links we had for 13 years. (now this site is dead and no DNS alive). We get ZERO traffic after redirect.
2. We successfully emigrated to a new site (opencart 3.0) with new domain - works very well. Redirect was made but the issue is all the links we had there from old site DIED. No traffic. DEAD. Lot traffic completely. I believe that was not done correctly. Either that had to be done in goggle - so it would know to run old links with a new site. That never as done - and that is why we lost the traffic. (we will be SEO that site but that takes months to index and backlinks made - so in the meantime we want to capture some of those old ones we had, since now is DEAD).
3. Add www and NONE www - so the site resolves to the same address - now it does not.
4. Fix Contact Us Page email from our website. We are not getting any email from contact us. We getting emails if we use the site email via windows live mail so the pop, smpt works but as far as on the site they do not. Something is not set there correctly. 6. Add SPF records for the email we using now from the site - when we do the test it says there is none.
5. Delete all old databases and domains from our WHM Panel so they take no space on the server. We do not need them - they just take space. [login to view URL] (fake database - domain) [login to view URL] (fake database, domain)