I hope you are doing well.
|====> Who am I ?
I'm Nicolas, a French guy living in Switzerland. I have huge experience in data management.
I enjoy working with foreigners.
|====> Why I'm contacting you ?
I need someone skilled enough in C development to develop an application.
This application must be secure and provide high performance.
I have alreday made the whole appliation desgin and I now need to develope the application.
You profile looks good for me and I will be glad to test your development style.
|====> THE APPLICATION
Basically the application is a database that must be able to store data sent by a client in a specific binaries format. Why a specific binary format ? because it will permit to have performance, security and sustainability.
I know exactly how to store them and how the application architecture should be. But I don't have the time to develop in C so I'm searching someone who could do the job.
The project will be broken down in many development tasks to facilitate the overall development. And you will be able to work on each commit each tasks and get paid for. I guess the project will be split for its first stable release into more than 25 tasks of 4 to 8 hours each.
Also we will collaborate through an online platform to facilitate the communication: https://trello.com.
So if you accept the project, I will give you an account for the github account, trello account and if you need a Linux environment you will also have an access to it. You can also work on your own environment.
- The development environnement will be a linux centOS 7.4 and you will be able to connect thruogh internet via SSH
- I provide the GitHub repository on which you can commit the code
- The C11 langugage must be used and code must be compile with flag "-std=c11"
- Code Must be documented as much as possible
- The application development will be broken down in many development task
- Code must be commited on GitHub each day even if the task is not terminated
- I prefer that you work only in the morning
- There is a fixed number of hours for each development task and no extra hours must be spend without my confimration
If you can work with that requirement and you feel that you can develop such king of application only in C, I will send you the first development task.
If you are OK with my requirements I will send you the first development tasks.
This Task Is the first and are going to valide that your knowledge fit the expectation.
If I'm happy with the qulaity of the code and the delivered code, I will send you next tasks.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me by Email for any questions or if it is unclear.