We've started to configure a buddypress website for an association.
We're using "the boss" theme. We would need some help to modify some configuration:
- registration process
- event visibility and subscription(we currently use event manager)
- export a group user list
- export a
- change the "username" to "email"
- remove the "privacy setttings" on the registration form
- assign users to groups by administrator
- admin can manage/assign who is group admin
- create stats about group events attendance
- see historic of user's role change, by dates
- publish documents to specific users (the ones that attended some events)
- being able to send message to events subscribers
- communications to specific user roles
All of these modifications should be made on the child theme to guarantee easier update process.
Thank you in advance for your answer.