Our company has 5 different sites that will use the same layout and functions, but with a different color scheme / theme on each website. These are for radio stations.
We have the pages for the sites designed in Photoshop already, we just need them coded and a CMS (Drupal, perhaps) built into them.
The sites CMS include the following:
- Homepage flash rotator. Includes headline, and summary text. Links to a page with further details. (Option to make one of these items a "contest" where website users with accounts can enter to win prizes etc. In order to win, the visitor must have an account on the website and enter their information on the page.)
- Featured items below flash rotator. Thumbnail, headline text, and a click through page.
- Blogs. Multiple blogs with their own specific page that can be clicked on from the navigation bar. The homepage will feature a "feed" (combination) of all of these blogs, the most recent appears first.
- Calendars. Includes event date, location, time, venue, image, and cost to attend.
- User Profiles. Users should be able to sign up for new accounts. When a user signs up, there needs to be a field asking them if they'd like to subscribe to a newsletter. Our newsletters are powered through MadMimi.com. If the user says yes, they will be subscribed to the specific site's newsletter.
- Audio Poll. Ability to listen to an audio clip uploaded by user, and vote on an option. Feature must also be able to make audio portion optional.?
- Videos section. Ability to upload videos or post from YouTube. There must also be some ability for a pre-roll advertisement to play before videos.
- Photos section. Publish photo albums with descriptions.
- Commenting. Users must be able to comment on specific blogs, photo albums, videos, etc.
- Countdown Tool. Countdown to specific event. Page with more information optional.
- RSS Feeds. Music news from various rss feeds.
- Podcasting. Users can upload MP3's which will be featured on a web podcast. Should also publish to iTunes feed.