We are looking for a support to our developer in Serbia on a regular, long-term basis and would start the cooperation with smaller Projects.
Project: Programming of a web-based questionnaire
Programming of welcome page with instruction, questionnaire + evaluation, presentation of the test result (depending on achieved score) as well as possibility to receive the test result via e-mail (and/or to print PDF)
Questionnaire with 25 statements, response format: yes/no + calculation of score (percentage value between 0 and 100%)
Presentation of test result: Depending on which value is reached, one of 3 texts is presented + graphical representation of the result
Please let us know the costs and the time frame you expect to need for programming.
Future projects may include:
• Testing, developing and maintaining websites, and web applications (Web Shops) and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
• Communication with Client/Developers
Additional optional responsibilities:
• Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery and acceptance criteria based on scope/requirement
• Implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure
• Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
• Planning and managing the testing effort for any given release and test type
• Developing and conducting Unit Tests according to given Software Design Document (SDD)
Experience in (Must have):
• Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP,php7
Additonal preferred skills:
• QA Management - performing roles as a QA Manager, leading a test team for projects and interacting with peer groups including the business users and developers
• Test Driven Development (TDD) along with integration and user acceptance testing
• Testing concepts (SDLC, STLC & Defect Life cycle) and Software testing tools (Unit Tests), test automation and UI tests (Selenium)
• Web services Testing (SOAP, REST) - writing automated Web service tests using well-known tools (SoapUI)
• Good knowledge in one of following programming languages: PHP, Python, Ruby or Perl
• Understanding of IT networking concepts, network protocols and security
• Familiar with backend development in one of following scripting languages: Bash or PowerShell
• Experience in work with RDBMS (MSSQL, MySQL, pgSQL, Oracle, SQLite), Document Oriented Databases would be a plus.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), other popular software design methodologies would be plus (AOP)
• Strong understanding of popular Software Design Patterns (MVC, MVW, MVVM)
• Familiar with popular IDEs (Visual Studio, IDEA)
• Familiar with various OS architecture (Windows, Linux, OS X)
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €596 timen for dette job
I'm a senior Python & ML developer and owner & founder of Dedeoglu Dev Company. Kindly send me a message to get in touch with me, Thanks, Yusuf.