Creating a cloud database with query capability
Certified garments must be inspected every 3 years after production. So that they become traceable For us as a manufacturer and for the involved inspection bodies.
The lifetime of the product is 10 years.
We need a cloud program containing all data of manufactured suits and containing data of testing from different Servicestations , so that over the lifetime of the suits we can control to whom the suit is sold and how often the suit is serviced.
Additional advantages are that the wholesaler of the suit as well as the user on ship is informed automatically when the next test is necessary( normally 3 years after manufacturing date).
Process: Manufacturer sell to supplier, supplier sell to Customer.
Supplier deliver suits for checking back to manufacturer, supplier or servicestation.
This all in connection with printouts and emails.
A Registration process
A.1. Registration of a product by the manufacturer (suit Database) 300.000 suits
Input data: Article number 10 digits
Serial number : 8 digits (main key)
Size: 5 digits
Model: 5 digits
Date of manufacture: Date
Reference number: 10 digits
A.2. Registration supplier: (Supplier Database) 100 supplier
Customer number: 6 digits
A.3. customer: Customer Database 300 customer
Customer number: 6 digits
Date of purchase:
A.4. Servicecenter Database Servicecenter 200 testplaces
Servicecenter number: 8 digits
Servicecenter approved: Number (from Manufacturer)
1. Manufacturer records all manufacturer data with serial number
2. Supplier records all data of customer with the corresponding serial number of the purchased product. Supplier can see only Own data from the past
3. Customer does not enter anything
4. System inform supplier by email that the time for checking the suits after 3 year is near
5. Any Teststation receive order (different ways)from Customer(ship) to make a test of suit
6. Teststation open cloudprogram with its own certified number(if not must apply)
7. Tststation enter customer name and lotnumber
8. Teststation perform test manual
9. Teststation enter serialnumber of suit in program and receive forms to fill out
10. Filled form of Test are connected to the serialnumber of suit and can be replicated from
Manufacturer and servicestation.
11. System sent out information of tests from Servicestation by mail to manufacturer.
12. Servicestation can print out Test for single suit paper or pdf , or print out all suits
Tested from Station for this order. Listing all serial Number in one form and also mention
Additional work made for this this lot. (aquata will provide form)
Query Form could for example have following fields
1. suit condition: ok
2. lamp condition :date of manufacture
3. pressure test: ok
4. missing parts ok
5. repair done yes no
6. comment on repair
If everything ok, then save and call next serial number
The corresponding data must BE SAVED for FOLLOW-UP.
Monthly a list is created and sent by email to Manufacturer , which test centers have tested how many suits.
Use by password
1. main password can read all data
2. test companies create own password Provide input for this).
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €1191 timen for dette job
Daer CLient, i am an experienced web developer and will make Cloud database system with password protected and having all the functionality listed. Let's have chat to discuss. Thank you
hi, I have complete many ecommerce and inventory management systems. and I m able to done your project. I will create you website in PHP with full features as per you described