I’m creating a new ecommerce store selling dresses. It’s a dropshipping business, so I’ll be needing integration between my WooCommerce store and retailer’s store.
I’ll be needing product data integration between ecommerce store [login to view URL] and my WooCommerce store. [login to view URL] is offering three ways to integrate their data with online stores:
1) Via XML files
2) Via CSV files
3) Via webAPI
Whatever method works the best can be chosen.
More information here: [login to view URL]
I’ll be needing product data to come from [login to view URL] to my store, data moving back to [login to view URL] isn’t necessary.
Product data that should be integrated to my store from [login to view URL]:
1) Product object itself
2) Product name
3) Article code (sku)
4) Product description
5) Other available product attributes (producer, color, fabric, weight, etc.)
7) Quantity of products
8) Stock status (in stock/out of stock)
Product data that shouldn’t be moving to my store:
1) Delivery method
2) Payment info
Other important information about the integration:
1) Product data should be updated once a day – [login to view URL] is updating their files at 6 AM (UTC +01:00), so integration could take place every day at 7 AM (UTC +01:00)
2) Integration should check if there’s any new products added to [login to view URL] and integrate them to my store
3) Quantity attribute should be checked and updated every day for each product
4) Price attribute should be checked and updated every day for each product
5) WooCommerce original price attribute can’t be used for integration as I’m going to fill it in myself. A new hidden attribute should be created for price integration (e.g. original price)
6) Other attribute values shouldn’t be updated on daily basis
7) All the new products should move to a specific category (e.g. imported products) in my WooCommerce store
8) All the products coming from [login to view URL] should be in draft status when product object is created for the first time
9) Same products of different colors have different SKUs, every individual product has several size variations (this is so in [login to view URL] and same should be in my store)
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €258 på dette job
Hi, its pretty simple for me but I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, PLEASE DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION. Thank You!