The task is to handle/loop through form code coming from eMarketeer (eM) (email marketing platform) and
- create a new form that can be inserted via a [shortcode]
- add Captivate v3 to each form
- add language detection and form Label renaming
- work with the eMarketeer API and data validation
- import/export Plugin Settings data
- handle some security issues in the eM form data, eg. prevent scraping of form IDs.
Plugin Mockup is made
I have made a mockup of the design of the Plugin but you may also add/change the design as you like to improve usability.
Please ask any question if you are in doubt and it is not specified in the requirements. During work hours (Central European Standard Time = GMT+1) I am very responsive.
The final product
I will test the plugin, of course, but I expect you to be very aware of all the specifications before you ask me to do the first test.
API Documentation: [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Full project description
I believe the project is fairly well documented and described in the enclosed document. Please first accept this project after you are well aware of all the specifications. See refer to this document - [login to view URL]
Hello! My name is Roman and I run the Webcapitan team, based in Ukraine. We are expert in WordPress and of course we can do this plugin well. Let’s discuss your project in the chat. Thank you & Kind regards, Roman