I need a WordPress batch process/plugin that is well specified here below.
So please read it carefully, it is meant not to be complicated.
Use two WordPress templates, created on purpouse and saved into a plugin sub-folder, and a CSV database to generate static html pages in folder/subfolder location.
Every time we run it, the plugin:
- has upload function to import a CVS table with all data,
- requires to choose the two templates to be used, among those saved
- requires to write the folder name
- requires to choose the transcoding file in the list of those saved
- check the transcoding between fields in the template and those in the CSV
- auto-matches thise with the same name
- allows to match the others (see SurveyMonkey when uploading a list of contacts)
And generates on the fly:
- one html static page per each CVS line, (Leaf)
- one html static page with one link to each Leaf placed in vertical column (List)
The plugin is installed in a folder, the pages are generated in another folder:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] (List)
[login to view URL] (Leaves)
The templates have field markers to fill in the contents taken from the CSV file.
Every Leaf page has in the footer all the links to Leaves, one link to each Leaf, same links as in List but placed in a row. Each entry is separated by " - "
The plugin has a backend with the transcoding list of markers: field numbers into user-friendly names that are placed in the template and in the CSV (i.e. Field 1 = ID; Field 2 = town; etc.).
Each list can be saved/deleted/Modified and re-used to autofill the transcoding list (i.e. ListName 1; ListName 2., etc)
All is SEO optimized so meta tags, sub-folder and URLs, images and attributes, and other fields will have specific markers and a field/column in the CSV and in both Leaf and List templates.
Sample of CSV fields (full list will be provided at approval):
ID, town, url, href, title, description, url, h1, h2, h3, zipcode, name, address, img-src, img-height, img-width, img-desc, img-alt, img-name, link, ...)
- Mobile first
- No Integration with external systems
- Hosting is up to us.
- No Maintenance needed. Just 10 working days after the last bug fixing applied for testing/approval and payment.
Thanks a lot,
hope to make good projects together
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €542 på dette job
Hello, I have extensive experience developing WordPress plugins. I'm very interested in your project and I'm 100% confident about delivering what you need. Stephane
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, WordPress. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks