We've had [url removed, login to view] up for over a year and it's quite popular, getting 5k unique visitors a day and rising.
We've been in development of a new website design and we've managed to get pretty much everything done except for the PHP backbone through it.
This is the design we've pulled together, so have a look around to see what kind of things you may think we need. [url removed, login to view]
Here's a detailed list of the system we'll need.
- An Admin CP is needed so the team can easily create news with WYSIWYG editors, or upload a comic or a movie profile (Will go into more detail later).
- The site will have 5 main sections, The main page, Movies, Comics, Radio and PHWplus.
- The news in the admin cp should ask for Title, Short description of News, Full news and ask to upload a 150x100px image for that news.
- The latest news in the Movies, Comics and Radio will have their Short descriptions and image shown automatically on the front page.
- Movies section should have a news archive, movies archive and movie profiles.
- The movie profiles will need to upload a poster, add a description, images, credits and download links. There are a few smaller things that need to be done for the movie section.
- Once the movie section is done, it can be replicated with tweaking to become the radio section, changing movie profiles to the podcast profiles.
- The comics section is a bit different, what we basically need is what you'd expect from a normal webcomic site, comic series archive, comic viewing system like next and previous buttons, uploading for comics, exact details will be explained if you're interested still.
- The site should allow users to register to the site, allowing them to comment on profiles or news. Must have the option to ban the users though. The option for the users to pay for PHWplus through paypal is needed, when the user pays, they should be able to view the phwplus content.
- PHWplus section will be exclusive content to those who have paid for the PHWplus package and unavailable for normal public users.
- The Staff, About and other smaller pages are done or just need small contact forms. Please have a look around [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
That's the main bulk of it, we have, to my knowledge, every layout ready to be php'd and if not, it can be quickly made so you can work on it. There will be little extra things that will be needed such as the .swf poster changing for the frontpage, but all the little things can be told via MSN.
Our budget is roughly $300 to $400. I know it may seem a little cheap for the amount we're asking, but we will try to find people in the community who may donate additional funds to us to pay you.
Any more info, please
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $990 på dette job
We are PHP experts. We are very interested in your project. Please contact us to discuss the project further. Thank you, Encodedart, Inc – a Canadian Solution Provider Company.