1) User uploads a file using a simple fileupload control.
2) The original file is saved in a folder called "Original".
3) The file is opened and converted into FLV movie using size/bitrate parameters specified in the php file
4) A snapshot of the video is taken and stored in "Snapshot" directory.
5) The converted movie is saved in the "Converted" folder
6) the FVL-Player displayed the video in a php-page
7) The informaiton is inserted into a mysql table with a unique ID and unique video name.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
I have more than 5 years experience in PHP. I have good experince in video stream and converting normal file into flv. I can do your job as soon as possible