The project requires the following:
1. When the app is called, download all pdf's since the last successful download up to today's date. The pdf is from a public site. The name of the pdf changes based on the date. The file for December 10 was [login to view URL] whereas the file for December 11 was [login to view URL] See step 2 for info on the table to query to get the latest filename downloaded for you to determine which files need to be downloaded. There is only 1 file per day.
2. In a Microsoft SQL database, log that the file was downloaded (including the date/time stamp and the filename) in a table called "mi_spd_downloadlog". If the file was downloaded, do not allow it to be run again to re-download.
3. Scrape all data from the pdf. These are address records. There are 5 fields of information including Reported, Location, Activity, Incident Number and Disposition. Import all of this information into a table in the same Microsoft SQL Database into a table called "mi_spd_dailycalls" and include a foreign key to the log file in #2.
4. Match the addresses based on number and street to an existing table "mi_properties" in the same database. Note: You will need to do a comparison of just the street name and the number - this means you will need to strip other information from the address (like North or South, Drive, Street, etc). On a match, add a foreign key to the row in #3 to the PropertyID and LandlordID in the lookup table. A sample of the data in this table is attached as an excel spreadsheet, "[login to view URL]".
5. After importing all rows, send an email to the landlord of all properties they are associated with containing the imported information from the PDF. The format for this email should match the included word document "[login to view URL]". Do this for each LandlordID for that batch of imports.
6. Create a log entry into a table called "mi_spd_emaillog" for the email contents, to addres and send time/date. Do this for each email sent.
Note: We do understand that there may be a library requirement to extract the data from the PDF. We are looking for the freelancer to provide advice on which library we will need to use for this.
1. Solution must run on a WINDOWS 2012 server with IIS, PHP and Microsoft SQL.
2. Must be fully scripted in PHP.
3. Must be able to be scheduled from the operating system calling a PHP web page.
4. Must use only a Microsoft SQL pre-existing database.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $439 på dette job
I have experience witch extracting and filling PDF files. But my valuation is only valid if it is possible to use additional libraries like pdftk. Since use of main php functions to extract information is risky.