Hi, we need a script which will be able to read specific data feed from different websites (not RSS, but within specific tags in HTML output), store the data in to Mysql and generate output with summarized results (like an report of data stored):
1. Read specific HTML data in different websites like a cron jobs on daily basis. There will be about 5 to 8 fields/values.
2. Store this info in to Mysql.
3. Output general data in to admin UI (some tables, Graphical reports).
We need pretty simple script to have understandable up to date info from tens of different websites.
UI admin panel should have:
1. User login.
2. Results table with the fields (max 5 fields)
2. Sort data by name, date, other specific fields.
3. Add new page to track (link and specific HTML tags to be read).
4. Generate the graphical report
5. Export report to xls, csv and pdf.
It is a tool for in-house use, so the graphical solution should be very simple.
I hope You'll get the idea. We are ready for the offers whats Your vision and budget estimation for such tool.
If You have questions - PM me.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $124 for this job
Hey, I'm into PHP, HTML , JS .... for 5years and I have experience with scraping. One of my websites i made: www.moviecave.net. Looking forward hearing from you ;) Cédric