I need a php 2 script (similar to each other)
1. reading variables from a mysql table connects according to the "pull type", either via FTP or SFTP or HTTP
Pull types are:
-SFTP with password authentication
-SFTP with key file authentication (no password)
-SFTP with key file authentication (password)
-HTTP with basic authentication
2. Copying the file contents to a tmp_files folder and then save it into a mysql (pull_data) table with LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE, and then save into a log table the results (pull_log).
- The sftp key shall be retrieved from mysql
- Transfer shall make sure the content is only text ascii
- Files bigger than 20M shall be dropped (max size defined in config)
- Post comments in the scripts
Also, I need a another script I would call via jquery/Ajax with the same logical process (pull type) to test the connection params and say if the connection is valid. The script shall return a message (i.e. connection successful, file exists, failure message, etc.).
Please also provide a html page with with form fields and the Ajax call to test file2
Later I will provide you with a sample file to import and 3 mysql tables to be used, 1 table that stores the connection values, 1 table to save the values, 1 table with the log structure for file1.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $188 på dette job
I have seen your description carefully and have a great interest your demand. I have rich 7+ years in php development. Before I solved similar to this problem. I want to discuss more details. thanks.
Hi, I have checked the requirements. Good experience in writing custom scripts. Will do this script using PHP. Please share additional details. Regards, Mohan