We are looking for a long term Back-end Developer for one of our products.
Your Tasks and Role:
- Take over complete Development, Test and Debug of the REST/JSON API, PHP Parser, UI/UX Dashboards, AWS S3 Buckets and MongoDB Databases.
- Create new systems to support the API and other applications, namely Scrappers, Parser and Automated tools to support Product Development
- Provide direct collaboration and instructions to other Team members
- Trying out various scraping strategies and applications to support API and database population
- Have the responsibility for the API, database and Integration
- Be responsible for the Quality of the record and information on the DB
- Be responsible for the Company Back-end Applications
- Excellent Knowledge of PHP, REST, JSON (Mandatory)
- Excellent Knowledge of Mongodb (Mandatory)
- Excellent Knowledge of Node.js (Mandatory)
Very Important, only Apply if:
- You're serious about freelancing
- You want a long term freelance Work
- You have high level of availability as well as accessible by Skype, email, and in an emergency, phone.
- You're sure you can handle a Database that has 100+ Million records
- You're sure you can handle a Service that will have an average 50rps with major peaks.
- You'll be doing New and Challenging stuff from time to time, but most of it will be maintenance and routine work, take that into account when applying.
- We don't want just a coder. We want a senior Professional, that is able to work independently, and provide answers to our problems.
- If you want specific instructions on how to do things or just want to code. please don't apply, you must be proactive and be an independent Issue resolver. after-all that's why we are hiring you.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
======PHP EXPERTS HERE====== We make good work for you and always responsible for any bug or error aftre release please initiate chat as soon as possible:)