We want PHP scripting with our MySQL database to run through a CRON job control
Here are the project parameters.
1. Our websites are hosted by 1and1.com. Everything will have to work through their servers. [login to view URL] uses PHP 5.5
2. My database for testing will use about 20 addresses. After completion it will run over 60,000.
3. The email address in the MySQL database must be used to send individual generic emails. There will be both .txt and .html versions.
Sending must allow for delivery of whichever the recipient accepts.
3. The PHP script in connection with the two file versions must provide an unsudcribe option automated within the [login to view URL] MySQL database.
4. You can set the format of the MySQL database. It must store all the emails, have an indexing number, and status for sent, unsubscribe, bounce, and any other send result.
5. The CRON job must be designed to send 10 emails every 3 seconds. Once started it must continue until all the emails in the database have been done. Thgis must be independent of my being logged in. Even if my computer is off it must continue to run until completed.
6. We want a unique page set up to do two things.
a. turn the CRON job on and off with a simple click of a button
b. open an independent display of the database showing all members rows and columns
7. All scripts must become our property with the ability to edit them by us in the future.
48 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $527 på dette job
We are expert in MySQL, PHP. we have read your details requirement. Let's start. we could do [login to view URL] have expertisation on this for last 7 [login to view URL] could start immediately.