Currently I have a php project with some tables, crud, login ...
What I need is to update in order to achieve MVC and bootstrap, and, of course, responsible.
I've started project but I have some (a lot of doubts).
* All the tables have been created.
* There will be some customers, with the same database. I have a Accounts table with customers and all necessary tables have field "Id_Account".
* I don't want to use a framework like laravel or simphony... (I know could be a good option, but for the moment not).
What I need is :
- Implement login page (I have the view) and how to manage session variables for user_id, role, name, language. I don't know if is the best way. But I need session variables don't lose for 1 hour.
- Implement a master table, p.e. users. CRUD
- Implement a CRUD of a table and its subtable (p.e. invoices and invoices_lin, I mean all the detail of the invoices).
- How to manage permissions rules. I have the tables roles, users, roles_users, .. but I need to manage, of course, if a user cannot open that view, if a user can only display info but not change....
- Languages: All tables with text to translate have 3 text fields Nom1 for Catalan, Nom2 for spanish and Nom3 for English. Depending on the user language I have to display one or another. For fixed text (header tables, menu.... ) I'm thinking to create 3 folders in the root (ca, es, en) for the 3 languages with a copy of all the views. I know this implies more maintenance when updates but... no problem.
I can provide a copy of current code (new version just in MVC). There is a login page, a template of a master table, controllers, and crud example (but only for view for the moment).
And I can provide a copy of the database.
I'm using the material pro template for bootstrap.
Attached the main screen for users table. This is working.
75 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €174 på dette job
hello sir i am expert in Bootstrap, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design i am able to do this work you will satisfy with my work i can do this work asap thank you
Hello sir I hope you are doing well. After reading your offer, this looks like a perfect fit for my skill sets so May I discuss with you for further details about this project?