We have recently launched an Airbnb-like service tailored to a specific community, offering unique features and services for a niche community. The processes and forms on our site are similar to those used on AirBNB, with some added or modified functions to fit our audience. We wish to continue adding, modifying and enhancing these processes.
Our script is PHP on Laravel framework and hosted on Amazon.
We are looking for someone to review the following processes:
1) Registration and Login - Includes text message confirmation
2) Activation - Includes signing up and installing Government Issued ID check
3) User Profile
4) Account Settings
5) List Your Space
Most of the function is already in place, but we need someone that can take accountability and ensure that the entire user-experience is smooth, that there are no bugs or glitches in the system. We have not yet signed up to the two services mentioned above; this is something you'll be doing for us.
Final product must be:
- cross platform compatible on popular browsers
- mobile friendly, users should be able to go through entire process on their smartphone.
- completed within four days of taking on this job. We need your commitment to this project.
How we will be working:
- We will be providing you with a brief outline and screenshots of the critical and important parts of the processes, but you'll have to 'connect the dots' and make this happen. Of course, we will be available to answer any questions during this time.
- You'll be using AirBNB styles for fonts, containers, etc. Having an account with AirBNB will be helpful for you as most of our process looks identical and functions in a similar way.
- You will be working on a demo site (already set up), transferring all the work to the live site after we confirm that it works properly.
How will you be getting paid:
We will be breaking down the work into 3-4 milestones. We expect you to give us the full attention and complete the project within the allotted four days. We expect to hear from you and see that each milestone is met at the end of each day before we can release the payment for that milestone.