I need a few coding cleanups for an existing wedding dress site, [url removed, login to view]
1. Remove the blank band of approximately 20 pixels below the header. Make site more compact.
2. Remove the blank band of approximately 40 pixels in the blog section on the right two columns.
3. Add a column line to match the other borders on the page between columns 3 & 4.
4. Allow description text to wrap pictures in column 2. Currently the text starts below the pictures.
5. The WordPress blog is inserted as an iframe. Change this as needed to allow the blog and the garment listing to have a similar line length after several blog entries are made. It is also required to allow the blog text to be visible on the page for content to be spidered, not just the script.
6. Randomize listings from category 2 (c=2) on the [url removed, login to view] page.
7. Currently garments are sorted by [Garment] [Size] and [Price]. Modify this to filter: [Designer] you may get the variables from this page [url removed, login to view] Include “Other” [Size] Form Field, or Drop Down Menu of Size 0 to Size 24 and [Price]. Allow 1, 2 or 3 criteria to be used. Also allow [New Listings] by button or text. That will sort by the most recent listing of category 2 on top, That is the current default.
1. The site contains approximately 700 listings. Compact existing photos to be a maximum of 80kb.
2. Allow new and old photos to be no more 80kb and 480px. Provide script to compress new photos to be less than 80kb and to be exactly 480 pixels for display on the detail pages. Smaller images should not stretch. Call for them to display in their original size. Create a maximum photo size to process by the brides. Set it initially to 3 mb. A feature allowing photos to be rotated clockwise after being loaded would be a plus. Some photos arrive oriented incorrectly. A script to generate 75px thumbnails for the home page would be a plus, but not required.
3. On page [url removed, login to view] (last three numbers may vary), change the [Driving Directions] button to Tell a Friend]. The new button to use is [url removed, login to view]
4. Add simple CAPTCHA input at [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] The images don’t need to swirl, just be readable with eyes, not machines.
5. Delete the fields “Cellular” and “Pager” from [url removed, login to view] They are not needed.
6. Set up a three RSS feeds of bridal news in three columns on the NEWS page.
1. Provide a short narrative stating how each change is made, for future reference and changes.
2. The site is a working site. Changes must be made offline or very quickly to avoid disruption to the existing traffic. All work should be completed in 3 days.
3. It would be ideal to view a similar working system the bidder has developed before the project is authorized, but not required. 100% payment will be made upon project completion.
4. Provider agrees to make any adjustments necessary to fix bugs within 30 days of completion.
5. Check our positive feedback!
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $203 for dette job
we have a dedicated team of experts. we have created lot of projects based on same. we are looking forward to get and long time relationship to assist u in future. Thanks & Regards.
Hello I have seen your project requirements and Scope, im interested to working on this project I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you, icsonweb