Due to expansion and a high workload, we're looking for experienced PHP Developers to work on various large and small custom PHP projects (ongoing).
In order to apply you must have the following skills/experience:
* Excellent grasp of the English language
* Several years of commercial PHP experience including OO PHP
* Exposure to PHP frameworks, e.g. Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii, CakePHP, ...
* Version control (ideally GIT)
* Understanding of software problems and conceiving and implementing great solutions
* Ability to quickly determine the root cause of bugs and squash them
* Able to work either on your own or in a team
* You must be comfortable discussing software concepts with others, regardless of their level of technical understanding
* Understanding of web software security exploits and how to prevent them
* Integration of third-party APIs using JSON/XML
Bonus points for:
* Experience of the Symfony PHP framework
* Experience of Doctrine
* Knowing your way around a Linux web server
* Task management systems: Trello, JIRA, ...
* Mysql performance optimisation
* NoSQL experience
* Payment gateway integration: Paypal, Worldpay, Sagepay, Braintree, ...
* eCommerce platform experience: Magento, Shopify, ...
* Amazon MWS
* Experience working with custom Financial or Booking Management software
Applicants may be required to complete a technical test to assess suitability. If successful you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreement.