We've done a client view part in Flash and we need a PHP programmer who will make changes on the server side of Proofs.
In Proofs a working principle is: each client has his own folder, he logs in and sees its content. That folder can contain files (pictures, videos, sound) and other folders (sections) in which other files and folders (sections) can exist and the structure can continue like this. In his own folder he can create new folders (sections) and delete or upload new files. For each client, the server part gives us an XML file / folder structure of the client's setup. And for each folder it produces XML files with names of files in that folder and settings of the folder. All data is stored in the database and files are downloaded and stored on amazon S3 server
1. We want to have a new type of data (text folder (section) with text cells / fields), we need to implement it in our database and write a script to add, modify and delete these text folders (sections) and their cells.
2. New function: drag a file or folder (partition) from one folder (section) to another. Need a script for this.
3. Script for cropping pictures, we will give the name of the picture we want to crop and parameters (x, y, width, height), the crop function will work with these parameters. More images will need to be stored in several versions (sizes).
4. Script to JOIN (connect) images - create one JPG image from two images
5. We need to be able to enable / disable files and sections in the database.
6. Also in the database we will need to store global settings for the client, settings for folders and settings for text sections, and will also need a script to change the settings.
7. In database we will need to provide a place for HTML Search Engine Code for each client and we will need a script to change data in the database and generate XML or html file for search engines.
8. For each client we will need a separate folder with a single level where they can create a text section and upload images.
9. Generate XML and JSON files from a database
9.1 XML files that are generated by our current Proofs (folder structure, file names, folder settings) - we will need in JSON format
9.2 You will need to generate XML and JSON files (with a certain structure) for a client with all its data after each addition, modification or deletion of his data.
9.3 You will need to generate XML and JSON files for the client with its global settings.
9.4 We will also need a script for this task: we give a folder (section) name, we pass an XML or JSON flag / option and it returns XML / JSON (with a certain structure) with data only from that folder (section).
We have done similar systems before and have many working examples. You can ask our developer questions and advice.
Attached you can find the file "[url removed, login to view]", the main part of photoproofs php code is written in that file.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation on freelancer preferred