I'm looking for a 6 years+ PHP developer who has experiences with Laravel and Codeigniter.
You must be a self-starter that you're self-motivated wanting to finish your given tasks so everyone on the team can move on, I will not be your babysitter chasing after you to complete your assignments on time. If you're lazy, you're sick often, or you cannot work under a medium amount of pressure please do not bid.
You're most welcome if you are:
- You are strong on problem-solving and research (bring information to me for decision making)
- You are detailed oriented can comprehend and trace down from words to actions to outcomes.
- You can do written reports, meaning you have basic training on written communication and written work trackings.
- You have no problem telling your boss faster or better ways to achieve tasks or goals, that you know your goal is not to delay the project but make the project as best as it could be to the end-users so everyone has a job for the long-term.
- You test the function you built to make sure it can be used for users, that you take it personal to the responsibility of the tasks or expectations of your work you are assigned to.
- In addition, you know how to borrow designs such as Bootstrap templates to beautify the modules you're working on.
This job offer is ideally a 2 years contract, your performance will come down affect your weekly working hours as the project you're working on is successful you will be rewarded by your extra contribution and hard work you made over time.
Note: Any bid that's not at $2/hr rate will be ignored.