1. I need a simple database created in php, kept in MYSQL database (Linux box), so when a prospect goes to our website they will enter a password associated with a particular member [(this will be located on the page) enter password] and then when they view the site it will fill in all the blanks throughout the site with the member’s info.
• ID #
• 2 paragraph description
• PayPal account info for a Buy Now button on each site.
The catcher site is what we call the sites you enter the password on, and I want to have many catcher sites. [(this will be located on the page) enter password]
The member will also need the ability to log into their backend and change/update their info.
The information will initially be input into the data base through a simple customer signup interface, and issued (emailed) info on where to login and user name and password.
2. I need a script to add to separate websites that I create that will pull member information from this database and fill in the blanks in a separate website hosted on the same Linux box.
3. After these catcher sites prospects will have an option to enter information to request contact from the member whose password (6 digit combo of letters and numbers) they entered.
This will also activate an auto responder that will send up to 10 emails over 10 days. This auto responder will incorporate the members info and can be edited in the members backend in a wysiwyg format.
4. The database will need to be able to send an email to the member whose password was entered with the requested contact information.
5. I will also need the ability to log into a centralized admin area to track the results.
• How many hits from a particular password from which catcher site and from whom
• Member info control
• Prospect information and request info dates
• wysiwyg emails