I have a client requiring php/database functionality which i don't have time to do this week. this job is urgent, so please tell me how long it will take to have completed and tested. Payment will be via GAF escrow once working script has been signed off by client. The details provided are;
- Every item on the web shop can be purchased without any validation besides the V6 Upgrade.
- A new PHP verification page needs to be created.
- When the Co-Pilot Upgrade is purchased it needs to divert to the verification page before it is added to the cart.
- Each V6 Co-Pilot Software upgrade requires the product key to be entered, recorded and validated.
- It needs to store the product key for de-activation in a mySQL database.
o I have created a table under the Joomla ‘travwebsite’ database called ‘keyvalidation’
o The fields are:
1. automun - int(11)
2. date – date
3. email - varchar(80)
4. key - varchar(30)
o They must enter their email and existing key.
o Autonumber is a incremental integer, date is the date recorded (should be auto), email is the email address they entered and key is the 25 character key they enter.
- Validation determines the price of the upgrade
o Anyone Pre-V6 (4, 4.5, 5) is $195-ex +$12ex postage
o Anyone with V6 other than those within 30 days is $99ex +$12ex postage
- How to tell which version by the product key. General convention (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx)
o V4 – 4th sequence of characters is “22A32”
o V4.5 - 4th sequence of characters is “8A332”
o V5 - 4th sequence of characters is “8A332”
o V6 - 4th sequence of characters is “GA332” i.e. (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-GA332-xxxxx)
- Item Pricing needs to come from a MSSQL database (ODBC)
- It will match up the item number in the web store to the Table ICPRIC to field ‘ITEMNO’
- It has to then pull the customer pricing based on customer login ID from table ARCUS, field ‘CUSTOMER’
- ARCUS – PRICELIST and ICPRIC – PRICELIST should match and return the field ‘BASEPRICE’ from table ‘ICPRIC’
- This will provide all pricing for the web shop based on customer log in.
- It also needs to feed Joomla with this pricing for the final order which is created in the mySQL database which is later imported to Accpac.
if you believe the pricing is too low for this project and are cinfident you can provide a result in good turnaround time, please place a bid with the bid amount in your comments.