We're looking for an experienced backend developer with previous experience integrating Google AdWords API for display campaigns and to help us integrate new display features on our advertising platform. The project is based on PHP 7.2, Symfony 4, Python 3.7 and MySQL. Front side is developed using Angular 7.
The right developer will have expertise in the following:
- Experience with PHP5.7 or higher (better PHP7.2).
- Proficiency in at least one modern PHP framework (we use Symfony 4).
- Experience integrating third party APIs, previous experience with Google Ads or Google AdWords API will be a giant plus.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords environment and advertising concepts. The right candidate will help us expand to Display Campaigns market.
- Experience testing features using unit, functional and acceptance tests (We use Codeception)
- Used to work using git and participate on code reviews.
- Used to work following agile methodologies.
- Experience working with docker containers.
- Experience working on a CI/CD setup.
- Experience using AWS services such as S3 or SQS.
Current team is formed by:
- Two senior front end developers
- One backend developer
- One part-time full-stack developer
Job consists on helping our frontend developers team to develop following features:
- Being able to create display campaigns.
- Being able to fetch display campaigns reports.
- Being able to update display campaigns attributes.
Once the job is performed, high possibilities to stay in the team as full-time developer if you like the project.
We are MonkeyFlux, an innovative startup seeking to offer automatization and optimization of media campaigns over YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and so many more platforms.