I need one php algorithm function to take/find keywords from a content string var.
1) Filter text:
- No random spaces, symbols or special characters.
2) Split the content into words.
3) Remove words with less than 3 characters.
4) Remove words that finish for "are", "ere" or "ire".
5) Remove words from a stopwords list. (loaded from a .txt file)
6) Determine words frequency & density:
- Frequency: How much the word is repeated.
- Density: word / number of words * 100
7) Determine word prominence:
- The word has to be present in the first 33% of the content.
8) Containers check:
- The word has to be present in the Summary or Title string variables fields.
**) Famous, relevant person/brand names check:
- Two consecutive words that starts with an uppercase letter (and has only IT, so no full uppercase words counted), is a keyword by default, not needed any other check.
**) Uppercase check:
- One word that has only first one or full uppercase letters is a keyword by default, not needed any other check. (ONLY FIRST ONE OR FULL)
The function has to return a variable string like that: human, Jim Carrey, Donald, MCDONALDS, Louis Vuitton, 2020, Italy, lesson OR an array list.
- number of keywords to get;
- result if string with keywords separated with comma or array;
FILE [login to view URL] example:
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $38 timen for dette job
Hi. Will try to help you fast. Can you send more details to be sure how long it will take, how much it will cost and how exactly I can be useful for your project:)