1. Change the title of the ebay plugin from:
Hiven (created Apr-28-14) - Huge River Dynamic Pricing
Hugeriver - Dynamic pricing on ebay linked list
2. Currently it seems no emails get sent if there are no compatible items. Change the emails to say “no changes” if no adjustments are made to any items and say no items found if no compatible items are found. In any email only show items which have had their price adjusted, if they have compatible items which haven’t been adjusted don’t show them on the email.
3. Move login box from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] and sort out redirects.
4. Always use the price shown pointed to the green arrow. I'm not sure that we use this one at the moment? [url removed, login to view]
5. If availiability is not "usually dispatched in 24 hours" then end ebay item (because delivery will be slow) and display this message to the user when updating through the website or email