*Read Twice Before Applying this Job Don’t Bid Blindly otherwise it’ll be rejected
Developer/designer required for long term projects and permanent hire. Responsibilities include.
• Design/develop and implementation high quality, robust application code.
• Follows application development life cycle best practices.
• Keeps abreast of technology trends and development looking for opportunities to improve the environment.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Reports to the Application Development manager or project Technical Lead.
• Have sound knowledge in eCommerce development and also have experience in major eCommerce development platform i.e Magento 2, opencart, woo-commerce, etc.
• Have expert knowledge on the JDK 7 and/or JDK 8 platform and frameworks •
• Good working knowledge of major IDEs (Android studio, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, etc.
• Deep knowledge in database programming including NoSQL, MongoDB, MySQL and specific database products such as PostgreSQL, etc.
• Very comfortable with web security frameworks and protocols.
• Have excellent knowledge of agile software practices such as software version control (such as GIT, SVN, etc.), issue tracking systems (such as JIRA, Bugzilla, You Track, etc.), continuous integration, test driven development Skills Required - Java Application Development, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse
Before Applying this job Please read twice all requirement and don’t bid blindly. Start with Line – "I want to work with TapDab" and provide all details.
Test Will be taken by our Project-Manager and remember this is your permanent hiring. You can work remotely. We paid you Rs 5000 in first month as this will your test period after complete test period you will be work with us as team. No Upfront payment will be disburse, we shall pay at every 5th of month
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹18618 for dette job
hi look here is my profile where you can find info about me and other projects please. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]~cereceres