Integration of Paytm payment gateway into an existing instance of OJS using OJS plugin framework. The work requires the following:
1. Creation of a configuration page based on OJS framework for Paytm payment gateway settings required for Paytm payments. The configuration page should be available for a) entire site, and b) per journal based on an option to be part of the configuration page.
2. Ensure end to end workflow works as per OJS documentation for sending the payment request to author after article is accepted for publication. The request for payment could be a link or a QR code (using Paytm payment gateway library) visible on screen when authors login into the system.
3. Integration of Paytm payment gateway to accept payments from the authors through the link or the QR code.
4. Saving the payment transactions in OJS database using existing framework and showing the transaction details in the existing page of payments.
5. Creation of an option to download the transactions and filter the paginated data based on year, months, and specific date range.
Open option for contract to hire for long term association for good work to manage the end-to-end OJS system.
Note: Before bidding for the project, make sure you understand the requirements and OJS framework, the documentation is available at [login to view URL]
Software used: PHP 7.4, MySQL, OJS 220.127.116.11
You will be given admin access to the OJS installation and will not be given cPanel access.
In case of any clarification, please raise your query before starting the project.