I am developing a system for schools. It has 3 access levels: admin / teacher / parent.
It is intended to be used on mobile, with IOS and Android Apps parents and teachers, and it has a WebAdmin for the school to create profiles and enter info for parents, teachers, students, schedule, etc.
When the parents open the app, they should be able to see some sort of "Facebook Wall", a feed where they receive all the school information, the child's grade information, and other things the school would like to communicate. The app should support push notifications for IOS and Android.
Some of the features I need:
- Admin and teachers can post messages, photos or files to the parents feed from mobile or web
- Parents would see that in real time
- When a teacher posts files, it should have some tags or classifications (like homework, notices, etc.)
- Parents can send private messages to the school admins and vice-versa (chat)
- Feature to inform to the school the kid is not going today or it have a special permission, etc.
- The apps and admin site should be fully white-label (easy to customize)
I have a draft with more info.
I have already developed the Android and iPhone apps (I got the codes for Android Studio and Xcode), the WebAdmin in node.js and a MySQL Database. The Apps are until now, working with dummy data (no real interactions).
I need someone to develop the functional part of the apps and the realtime messaging using firebase. Let's say the project is already at 50% done.
Looking for someone with Android and Apple developing experience. My goal is to have this ready in about 30 days.
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $689 på dette job
Hi client I understood what you are going to do I have enough experiences in Educational purpose app and website development Looking forward to hearing from you Regards Bingbing