We are only looking for only someone who has a very good knowledge of OSCommerce and has worked with it a few times before.
Our website is www.NerdyShirts.com. We need a coupon code system installed & we need a simplified checkout process (all on one page, instead of one page per step). Our OSCommerce is customized to look like our site and was modified a couple times (so you cant just upload a modification someone else already made expecting it to work) and we dont want any of our modifications disrupted.
We need the coupon code system to have basic functions including:
- add an unlimited amount of custom coupon codes in the admin
- set expiration date for coupon codes
- set $ off or 10% off (before shipping)
- set number of uses a coupon code can have before it expires
- to be able to only enter one coupon code at checkout
- to display and adjust accordingly your shopping cart based on the coupon entered
- ability to see how many times each coupon code was used (in admin)
- and any other basic coupon code features
For the simplified cart, right now each step is on a separate page. We want each step on one page just like step 2 at [url removed, login to view] Also, US States need to be a drop down menu (with the full state name shown but the abreviation "CA" as the value) if United States is selected and it needs to turn into a text box if any other country is selected to.
We need this started as soon as possible and finished in a week from starting. If not done by deadline $10 will be deducted each day past the due date. Sorry for the scrict rules, we've had too many bad experiences on elance. Looking for bids $200 and less. If you have bad feedback do not bid. Please start your proposal with two asterisks "**" so that I know you have read this far. You'd be suprised how many bidders bid without even reading the description.
Thanks, we are looking forward to working with you.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $242 på dette job
Dear sir I am PHP programmer and have 2+ years experience and have done such sites in past. I would be very happy to provide my services to meet your [login to view URL] cehck PMB. Thanking you.