NOTE: ALL cut&paste replies to this project will be automatically rejected regardless of portfolio or price. Please take the time to review the requirements and reply accordingly. Priority will be given to those who do.
This is PHP5 based code.
I need a module/plug-in for some open source code. No design work needed. The module will do the following:
1) From the Admin Control Panel, allow me to create/name/edit/delete various posting package options. I will be able to create/edit/delete package details (Name, # of posts, Cost). For example:
Gold Package: 10 posts = $50
Silver Package: 5 posts = $20
Bronze Package:1 post = $5
2) Ability to Approve/Disapproval purchased packages. For example, if XYZ company signs up for Gold Package, in the Admin Control Panel there needs to be "Approve" and "Disapprove" radio buttons. Depending on which button the Administrator clicks an appropriate email is generated. "Package Approved" or "We're unable to process your request."
3) Options to Create, View, Edit, Print, all invoices (Pending, Approved, & Disapproved)
4) The Posting Packages user page can be created from one of the other pages, but it needs to be connected to the Admin Section.
5) Ability to sort, track Invoices by Date ranges, Posting Co. name, Amount, Package Type.
6) I believe this option is already in the Jobberbase code, but if it's not, the ability to set how many days before job posts expire an auto-email is sent to the company. For example, "Your jobs posts are set to expire in X days. To continue posting, simply click here."
7) Insert reCaptcha’s in 2 pages (apply to ad) and (employer’s post an ad).
No new design changes or ecommerce (PayPal, CreditCard, etc...) integration needed.
I have created detailed screenshots of the layout of the Package Options interface and Admin Control Panel pages as well as email content, so it will be clear what options are needed and what each function does.
You need to be able to handle CSS/PHP/MySQL without problem. This is NOT table based. I will not pay for 'on-the-job-training". The module needs to be tested live before delivery. I request a reasonable level of post-installation support in case the module is not fully functional with Jobberbase's source code.
There is no deadline. Delivery is as soon as a quality/tested module can be created. Personally I would prefer a couple weeks but no firm deadline exists.