We want to fully automate the course schedule and the registration of our students, incl. payment, for our school.
Current situation: students fill in a one page form on our website, which will be mailed to our email and imported in a MS Access database.
Proposed new situation:
1. create a MySql database (e.g. convert current MS Access database), so that information is online available
2. students register using an "intelligent" form. This means:
- a former student does not have to fill in all the particulars, because the system recognises former students (these students first have to log in)
- verification of data (e.g. realistic birth date)
- taking into account available course information (e.g. if a certain location is chosen, only certain courses are available in the form; after choosing location and course, only certain dates are available)
- a student can order extra products, like textbook or dictionary
- if a student registers for a certain type of course, more options are available (e.g. regular students versus private students)
3. Payment of course is integrated (the Dutch iDEAL system, technical info is available).
4. Information on website is available in 2 or 3 languages (we provide content).
5. Confirmation of payment is send as PDF to student.
6. Data is easy accessible for administrator (e.g. export), so reports can be made at the local pc.
More details are available on request. If successful, other improvements will be requested.
81 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1034 på dette job
Some site examples; [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.archcontrol.ugca.com. Others upon request. Very e Flere