We are looking for an online booking system with CRM capabilities.
We will be using Joomla for the website and we could use SugarCRM or similar so would prefer to have this integrated but it’s not a deal breaker if it’s a standalone.
There are a number of PHP apps we have found but none offer completely what we are looking for. We are happy for a current booking system app to be customised to meet our needs or for one to be built from scratch. The key is meeting the requirements and flexibility.
• Online calendar showing current month – ability for customer to scroll between months
• Colour code to show days in the past, booked days and available slots
• Available slots to be shown on each day as AM and PM and customer to be able to select either AM or PM from calendar view
• Allow customer to select up to three choice of available slots from the calendar
• Auto email generated to customer to confirm their request has been received
• Show Saturday and Sundays as unavailable – this is a Monday-Friday business
• Show weekly or monthly list of requested bookings made from calendar with the ability to confirm booking. When confirmed an auto generated email should be sent to the customer
• Allow the backend user to create bookings themselves manually
• No slots to be shown as booked on the frontend calendar until a backend user chooses to confirm this. Perhaps a button choice for them to click. This allows the backend user to decide how many bookings they would like to accept (depending on the work needed to be done) in any one AM or PM slot.
• All customer details taken from the booking request should be stored
There will be two types of customer view for this calendar.
1) Standard enquiry – we wish new customers to use a standard web form. This can either be done on our website by us and just linking to the calendar for their choice in dates and time slots or created on the booking system. The key is that when the form is submitted their details are held.
2) Known customer – this customer will access our website through a login and password. The online calendar will be the first thing they see so we either need to link to it or be able to embed on a web page and when they choose their selected timeslots for a booking we need a form to appear. The form needs to be automatically populated with the customers company name (taken from the backend details) and then just general fields to be filled in manually: customer name, phone, email, comments and submit. Again their details need to be held.
Both types of customer bookings need to be shown on the backend users schedule.