Let's try this again...please, please, please actually read the details of this project and not provide a standard, bot style bid.
We are in need of someone to produce our website. We have a PSD of the sample of design, but are open to a developer/designer's input OR even open to new layouts as long as it incorporate various elements seen in our marketing. Do NOT (emphasis on not) try to provide some cookie cutter template driven by yet another basic, off the shelf system. That being said, we do NOT think wordpress is necessarily the right format for this site (too many developers try to force wordpress plugins to do what a client wants and they always fall short). NO WORPRESS!!
If you can work with our sample design files, it is VERY, VERY IMPORTANT that attention is paid to the detail of the design. Shadows, transparencies, smoothness, scrolling effects, colors, sizing of various pieces and so on. Site should ALSO be mobile friendly.
The attached doc provides a DETAILED spec of the programming requirements for this project. However, to summarize:
- The site will not only cater to frontend visitors, but allow our TEAM real estate agents to log in and conduct various aspects of work. It should of course have an overall site admin area.
- The purpose of this site is to allow website visitors to browse for real estate listings using RAW data via our local realtor MLS feed (it is called VOW). This is NOT a basic IDX feed. The developer will have to be able to build all search functions and results pages. The data must be able to be controlled via the backend as well. Notice on our sample layout how the home page featured homes are to display and scroll.
- The site will most likely have to "check-in" with the data source periodically for data updates; data dump? Perhaps every 30 or 60 minutes?
- We have broken the home page down into "panels" or sections for scrolling; note, the entire website is NOT the home page - subsequent pages break off from here
- Ability to control various general content pages on website
- Ability to build/place various contact forms on website
- Ability to create and manage team accounts
- Ability to create QR codes to be used for marketing with tracking and stats
- Ability to create "contest pages" for various promotions
- Ability to create various marketing pieces
- Ability to flag specific property listings to be features
- Ability for TEAM members (agents) to login to download documents and various other needs
- Ability to manage files and documents; these will be accessible to logged in agents/team members as well
- Ability to add/create PDF files that can autopopulate with information a logged in member adds into form fields
- Inbox/messaging system through agents; ability for admin (or members with access) to broadcast messages to other members
- Email template system (for admin and for agents/members)
- See attached PDF for full project phase requirements
For samples of smooth or sleek websites we like; take a look at:
[login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
We want sleek, impactful. Please provide samples of your work!!!!! (P.S. there's also a quiz in our PDF spec doc; this will tell us if you really read the document)
We are looking for a long term relationship with a developer/designer. We have additional phases of this project as well as the desire to create a mobile app for clients down the line.