I need to build a new WooCommerce website and populate it with products from this website: [login to view URL] Please note that each of these product "categories" links to a full line of products -- specifically the ones from the "WSPrime" category (which are exclusive to their reseller program). So there are a LOT of products!
All content needs to be copied, including retail pricing, weight, pictures, templates, descriptions, categories, attributes etc. (everything!), and the catalog pages should include the same product filters as the [login to view URL] website. Additionally, a file upload form should be included on each page AND include a preview image in the customer's shopping cart/checkout/email receipt. At this time I'm not aware of any "out-of-the-box" solutions that integrate with ImageMagick. I mention this because ImageMagick is the only library I know of that supports conversions of all major file types, including AI/PDF/EPS/PSD/TIF, so you will need to figure out a way to modify the upload form such that a (PNG) preview image can be generated from those file types (perhaps writing a WooCommerce plugin?). JPG/PNG/BMP support alone is NOT sufficient since most customers do not use these bitmap formats in wide format print production. Of course, the customer's original file will be kept for production purposes. Upon order completion, the customer's original file should be sent via FTP to my local server, or we can possibly use the WeTransfer API (whichever works better, but FTP is strongly preferred). Large file support is a must (customer files might be anywhere from 1MB to 500MB or larger). For this reason the upload form needs to have a progress bar. I would prefer to use Gravity Forms for this feature if possible (and I believe it is possible) because Gravity supports Zapier, and I use that for triggering other actions in Slack and Trello.
- Suggested retail prices will be available to the public without requiring a login (not catalog mode).
- Shipping will be completely free for UPS Ground. (I might add express shipping services later.)
- Migrate approximately 1,300 products. I'm sure you will want to automate this process, but keep in mind this company does not offer a CSV or spreadsheet.
- Create a separate page for these product templates and videos: [login to view URL] (the template files should be migrated to my platform and videos should be copied to my YouTube account) Videos are located here: [login to view URL]
- I would like to have the option for quickly/easily posting these products to Twitter and Facebook
Your job will include the design of a VERY NICE store front. Modern, responsive, clean, and fast. SEO-optimized. I will install WP/WC and possibly install a theme. (I have several themes in mind, but open to suggestions). The finished website needs to be well-polished!
Additional questions? Just ask.
47 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $624 på dette job
Hi, I'm Anna from Web Capitan IT Agency. We can design, develop and customize a website for you, we also create plugins. Let's chat to discuss this project in detail