I need an open-source PHP-based CMS (ie: site skeleton) with the following features:
- Modern composer based system
- Modular structure (ie: ability to add new modules, disable modules, etc.)
- Templating system (Twig, etc.) used to generate output
- Compatible with PHP 7
- Theme engine (ie: ability to install & switch between multiple themes)
My functional requirements are the following:
- Page manager/creator
- Ability to define custom publication types is desirable but not essential
- Photo gallery with multiple sections/categories
- Contact page
- Menu Manager
I will require you to build a layout based on a HTML/CSS layout I have; you do *not* have to develop a layout, you have to implement for your chosen CMS. If you have such a system read this is a small and simple job.
In your bid please tell me which CMS/system you will use for this and why you think this is a good choice. Generic bids without this information will be ignored.